Web to Work
David D. Thornburg,
Sara Armstrong, Lynell Burmark
This list some compelling web sites and
books that may be mentioned during
the workshop. (Note that the selectors of these sites will endeavor
them up to date, and this list will be updated from time to
on web and interesting technologies
Searching -- and how do you know it's true?
and Free Software
Keeping track and
Making your own
- Tara Calishain, Netscape Guide to Internet
Research, Ventana, 1997.
- Ferdi Serim and Melissa Koch,
NetLearning: Why Teachers Use
Internet, O'Reilly, 1996.
- David Thornburg, Putting the Web to Work, Starsong, 1996.
- Jennifer Niederst and Edie Freedman,
Designing for the
Web, O'Reilly, 1996.
- Reva Basch, Secrets of the Super Net Searchers, Pemberton Press, 1996.
- Lynda Weinman, Deconstructing Web Graphics, New Riders, 1996.
- Jim Cummins and Dennis Sayers,
Brave New Schools, St. Martins Press,